Talc is a premium back-surface material for laminated shingles and asphalt roofing. Ceramic roof tiles also require talc as a main ingredient.
- Reduces the volume of back-surface material
- Reduces the shingle weight
- Improves production speeds
- Reduces knife and machine wear
- Speeds up the drying process and almost eliminates the sticking process of wet shingles
- Natural Minerals’ talcs are color compatible with other shingle components (i.e. gray and black).
David J. Schnoor – Business Manager
P.O. Box 4768
El Paso, TX 79914
915-887-0436 – Fax
Pick Up Address
EXIT 129 Off Interstate 10
S. Garren Road
Van Horn, TX 79855